Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

My Weekend

On Saturday morning I went for a bike ride. We went to Cascades Walkway, Burswood past, Bunnings Warehouse and Supercheap Auto. Then after that we also went to Botany near The Hub, Golflands, Pakuranga Golf Club, Botany Downs and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 16ks.

Image result for cascades walkway

Image result for bunnings warehouse kingsgrove

Image result for supercheap auto botany

Image result for botany the hub

Image result for golflands

Image result for botany downs


After lunch we went to Horbia Sushi and Countdown at Highland Park.

Image result for highland park shopping centre

We also went to the fish shop to buy a whole of Tarakihi. We brought a lot of groceries from Lim Chhour Supermarket. Then we brought a soft tofu from Tofu Shop. After that we went to Da Hua Supermarket, Wang Mart, New World, Pak n Save, The Warehouse, Hollywood Bakery and Countdown at Botany.


I saw Auntie Josephine at New World. I said hello to her and she said hello to me back there.

Image result for new world botany

On Sunday afternoon I went for a run to Rotary Walkway with my Dad, brother and sister.


I enjoyed going Out and about on the weekend very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment