Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Students Profile

Student Profile


Name: Andrew


Age:  16 Years Old


Sex: Male


Image result for half moon bay nz
I live in Half Moon Bay.

It is a nice place to live because it has nice walkways, a ferry and park.


                                                       
I have attended Sommerville Satellite Class at Edgewater College since February 2017.  



Image result for edgewater college


I have black hair and brown eyes. I’m 106 cm tall.

I have a speech problem that makes it hard for to speak clearly.


My Mum and Dad come from Malaysia.
My brother, sister and I were born in Auckland, New Zealand.
My Mum and Dad came to Auckland in January 2002.
I was born at Middlemore Hospital in 2003.


Image result for auckland    Image result for middlemore hospital


My hobbies are emailing Sommerville Staff, Auntie Venessa and her friends.
Going for walks and bike rides.


I like watching Browns Bay agent Lily on Barfoot and Thompson-Talking About The Room on Freeview 28.
I also like using Flybuys and Onecard at the shops to collect the points.


I like buying the prize at $2 Shop for my special treat.
I enjoy collecting the dockets from the shops, saying hello to Auntie Venessa, her family and our friends when I am out and about.


  


In the summer holidays I look at the TV Programmes and Google Maps
I’m good at talking to the peoples and writing paragraphs in my story. I am also good at riding my bike and walking. I can walk straight with good back posture.


Related image


At school I sometimes need help with the work if I don’t know what to do.


This year I want to:


Go to an Edgewater Mainstream Class
Meet Principal and all of the Edgewater Deputy Principals
Do the Recycling Job


Keep in Touch with the news and radio presenters.


Image result for louise addison edgewater college Image result for recycling job nz


My personal goals include:


Going for a walk from Glendowie to St Heliers.


Visiting Bucklands Beach Primary School on Clovelly Rd to meet the principal Kelly and Diana the Board of Trustees member with Auntie Venessa    Image result for bucklands beach primary school


Meeting the Enliven staff and emailing them


Pretending to be an Air New Zealand Flight Attendant  


I would like to visit the newsroom at TVNZ, Mediaworks and The Project.   
Image result for tvnz newsroom  Related image


I want to making a Latino music CD Album


I want to live in an apartment at Glendowie when I am older..


I want to drive an orange Honda Jazz Hybrid car when I’m 21 years old.


One Day I would like to fly to Queensland in Australia with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment