Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

My Outing on the weekend

On Saturday 10.30am to 12pm I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Millhouse Reserve, Northpark, Sommerville past Meadowlands Shopping Plaza, Botany Downs and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 16 km. 

We went to see the Ray White open homes in Highland Park. We had a look around the houses. We saw the views of Highland Park.

After lunch I went to the Library and Countdown in Highland Park.

I also went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Da Hua Supermarket, New World, Chemist Warehouse, Hollywood Bakery and Countdown at Botany.

I enjoyed my outing on the weekend very much.

Image result for cascades walkway

Image result for meadowlands shopping plaza

2/30 Cromdale Avenue, Highland Park, Manukau City

Image result for china town auckland

Related image

Image result for chemist warehouse botany

Image result for countdown botany


1 comment: