Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Me 2018









Hello my name is Andrew.


This is my second year at Edgewater Satellite Class.


I’m 15 years old this year. My birthday is on the 21st of February.


I live with my Mum, Dad, brother and sister. I live at Half Moon Bay.

I love looking at the local newspapers and TV guides.

I like to visit places with my support workers around East Auckland.


I like watching tv, google maps, emailing, going shopping, riding my bike and walking.

My favourite things at school are going out on trips, art and writing.

My favourite colour is green.

My favourite friends are Adriana,Venessa, Grahame, Kathy, Barbara, Ron, Rapture, Kylah, Lilly, Ethan, Joel and Braydon.  I love talking to all of my friends.


My favourite foods are fruits, vegetables, meat and battered fish.

I like to listen to The Sound, Coast and RNZ on the radio.

I like looking at Air New Zealand, Qantas Airways and Malaysia Airlines on Flightrader 24.

The best thing to watch is Phoenix Info News and Chinese Language NZ Programme on WTV28-Freeview HD channels. I sometimes watch the movies on TVNZ 1, TVNZ 2, Three, Maori Television and Shine TV.


I don’t like dogs because a dog bit me when I was little.

1 comment: