Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

My Chinese New Year Weekend 2018

On Friday night I watched The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, Hells Kitchen Australia, Doc Martin and Coronation Street on TVNZ 1. I also watched The Project, The Graham Norton Show and 7 Days on Three. On Saturday at 12.10pm to 5.45pm we went to my Dad's office at Winstone Aggregates, Penrose. Then we went on a train ride from Penrose to Britomart Transport Station. When we got to Auckland City, we went to Burger King at Queen Street for lunch and looked around the shops. On the way back from city, we used same train to get back. We also went to Lim Chhour Supermarket, fish shop, Tofu Shop, Wang Mart, New World and Bakers Delight all around Botany. Then at night I watched 1 News at 6pm, The Toy Box, Coronation Street on TVNZ 1. I also watched Barfoot and Thompson-Property Talking, Hezhen Talk and Lunarfest 2018 Auckland Event on WTV28-Chinese on Saturday night. On Sunday at 11.05am to 1pm we went for a bike ride to Half Moon Bay, Bucklands Beach, Musick Point-Howick Golf Club and Eastern Beach. It was 21ks. After lunch we went to Highland Park Library. I enjoyed it. My best part was the train ride, collecting Flybuys Points at New World and bike ride.


















1 comment: