Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Ballet In a box comments

On Tuesday 9th April 2019 we went to see the Ballet at Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau.

Image result for vodafone events centre • manukau

When we got to school in the morning, we saw all the people were going there. Then we were divided into four groups with Kevin’s, Diana’s, Jackie’s and Elaine’s. I was in Kevin’s group and he had a Ford Transit White-Sommerville van. I went with my 1st class teacher Kevin, teacher aide Shirani and some of the students. I can’t remember about the names of students.

We counted all the staff and students when we arrived there. Everyone was all safe there.

We had lunch outside of the shed. It was very hot for us. We saw Riverhills, Glendowie, Sunnydede Special School, Wilson School and the other schools at the theatre.

First at 12.30pm the lady said welcoming everyone to us. Then all the ballerinas were dancing and fighting in the dance. It wasn’t scary for us.

At the last show they all cool down for dancing. Then she said about we are most welcome to say hello. We introduced to ourselves to them. I had a short chat and wished a Happy Easter to them. We had a photos taken with them. I wasn’t shy to them.

Then we went back to school at 2pm, so we can go home in the taxis at 2.25pm.



In the afternoon I told my support worker Auntie Venessa and our friend Auntie Kathy about our trip. It was at Auntie Kathy’s house in Bucklands Beach. They said to me that I had a very busy afternoon.

I enjoyed going on the school trip very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment