Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

Special Olympics Basketball comments

On Thursday 30th August 2018 we went to Special Olympics for the Basketball Tournament at Barfoot and Thompson Stadium at Selwyn College in Kohimarama.

Image result for barfoot and thompson stadium

I went in Shirani’s car with Kylah and Kate.

Image result for toyota ist nz grey

I was in Diana’s, Shirani’s and release teacher Valerie’s group. Nikhil, Rapture, Blake, Aidan, Reggie and Leya were in my group. I did basketball dribbling, passing and shot the goals there. I did it very well.



We saw Te Hapori-Sommerville Community Links, Tamaki 3, Pakuranga College-Pegasus Unit, Selwyn College, Howick College, Botany Downs Secondary College, Mt Roskill Intermediate, Sunnydene Special School and other schools there. I said hello to the Pakuranga College-Pegasus Unit teacher aide Sarah, Tamaki 3 and Te Hapori-Sommerville Community Links and they said hello to me.

Image result for greetings-hello

I met  a lot of students, St John’s Ambulance man and Kate’s Mum ,Celeste ,there.

We had our prize giving with sports teacher Helen at 1.30pm there.


We had a photo taken for Sommerville Yearbook 2018 before we left there.


I enjoyed it. I learnt lots of Basketball Skills.


Image result for basketball skills




No comments:

Post a Comment