Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Paragraghs Writing about Bucklands Beach

On Tuesday 27th November 2018 in the afternoon, Auntie Venessa took me for a walk from Bucklands Beach Primary School to Tides Kitchen on Devon Rd. I took the photos of Bucklands Beach, Back of Pigeon Mountain, Half Moon Bay and Glendowie on my phone.






Tides Kitchen is a restaurant. They sell Indian foods, European foods, Fish and Chips and Ice Cream there. We went there to have a look.



When we were walking, we saw Uncle Grahame riding his bike around Bucklands Beach Waterfront Motel. We said hello to him. Auntie Venessa took a photo of me and him there on my phone. 



We wanted to go for a walk so we can get fit.

After that we parked her car at Waller Ave off Clovelly Rd. Because I like seeing the views. I enjoyed going for a walk there on that afternoon very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment