Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

My Thursday afternoon with Auntie Venessa

On Thursday afternoon on 2nd August 2018 I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.35pm.

We went and delivered Auntie Venessa's house renovation ceremony invitations to our friends Auntie Kathy and Besant in Bucklands Beach.

We also went delivered invitations to the Haxton's in Eastern Beach and Millbank's in Pakuranga.

I quickly said hello to them.

On the way back, we went to Bed Bath & Beyond, Farmers, $2 Shop, New World and Pak n Save at Botany Town Centre. We left there at 6.25pm. 

We had a discussion about the ceremony at her house for next Tuesday the 7th of August 2018.

I will pretend to be Edgewater College and Sommerville Special School principal. The names will be Louise and Diane.

Auntie Venessa will also pretend to be Sommerville Special School deputy principal Lesley. 

I enjoyed my time with her very much.

Image result for bucklands beach

Image result for eastern beach

Image result for pakuranga

Image result for botany town centre






1 comment: