Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

My Weekend News

On Saturday 18th August 2018 we went to do a blood test for my Mum and Dad at Labtests in Botany Superclinic.




We also went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Wang Mart, Da Hua Supermarket, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save, Chemist Warehouse, Hollywood Bakery and Countdown at Botany.




We had a look to the $2 Shop in China Town, New World and Harvey Norman. 

Image result for $2 shop auckland

Image result for new world botany

Image result for harvey norman botany



We brought a lot of groceries at Lim Chhour Supermarket, Pak n Save and Countdown. We got a free prescriptions for my Dad at Chemist Warehouse and Countdown.

Image result for groceries nz

Image result for free prescriptions nz





I saw our friends Auntie Merrill and her car at Botany Rd near Pakuranga Golf Club and Golflands Motel. I also saw my old Sommerville teacher aide Kathy at Countdown. I said hello to her and she said hello to me back there.

Image result for pakuranga golf club

Image result for countdown botany

On Sunday 19th August 2018 I went to the Library, Countdown and Aviemore Fruit & Vegetables Shop in Highland Park. I also went to Fruit n Spice in Howick.

Related image

Image result for howick auckland

I didn't go for a bike ride as I didn't feel like it on the weekend. I enjoyed my busy weekend very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment