Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My Tuesday afternoon with Auntie Venessa

On Tuesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.40pm.

We had Auntie Venessa's and Uncle Grahame's house renovation ceremony in Eastern Beach from 5pm to 6.40pm. 

When we got there, we were preparing to blow the balloons, putting the toilet sign up so they know where the toilet is. We were decorating house with the ribbons for the visitors to come. 

At 5pm I was on outside duty for them to come there. 

At 5.15pm I went in our friends car to help Auntie Kathy to change the radio station from AM to Coast. She was happy with me.



At 5.30pm I was ready to talk about their house renovation ceremony induction. I spoke very clearly to the visitors.

Our friends Uncle Cameron, Florence, Charlie, Uncle Ron, Auntie Merrill, Uncle Phillp, Auntie Kathy, Auntie Carolyn and Uncle Paul, Auntie Venessa's and Uncle Grahame's neighbours Auntie Molly and Auntie Leigh, her family Auntie Jane, Uncle Rob, Sam and Charlotte came there. My Dad and brother Alan were also there. 



I showed them my photos and Sommerville Special School Yearbook 2017.

We listened to The Beatles songs. I danced to the songs with our friends Auntie Kathy, Uncle Ron, Florence and Charlie.

Image result for the beatles cd

I had a water and potato chips there.
Image result for water 

Bluebird Original Cut - Ready Salted (150g)

















At 6.15pm we were singing the Happy Birthday song to our friends Uncle Paul and Auntie Carolyn. I was cutting the carrot cake for them. I didn't eat it.




After 6.30pm I said goodbye to our friends and their families. My Dad and brother Alan picked me up.



I had a good time with them.


















1 comment: