Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

My Weekend

On Friday afternoon and night I watched Te Karere, The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, The Extreme Cake Makers, Call The Midwife and Coronation Street on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Newshub Live at 4pm, Modern Family, The Project, All New The Graham Norton Show and 7 Days on Three. I also watched James Martin's French Adventure on Choice TV.

On Saturday 2.30pm to 5.30pm I went to Highland Park Library, the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Da Hua Supermarket, New World, Bakers Delight, Countdown, Munn's Man Store and Pak n Save Fuel Station all around Botany.

At night I watched 1 News at 6pm, Britain Got Talent, Lotto NZ, The Hotel Inspector and The Serect on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Barfoot and Thompson-Property Talking, Hezhen Talk and Drama on WTV28 Chinese.

I also watched Prime News First at 5.30 on Freeview 10.

On Sunday I went to Hair World at Newmarket Chinese Plaza with my Dad.

At night I also watched Prime News First at 5.30, WTV28 Chinese News Weekly, 1 News at 6pm and Dancing With The Stars on Freeview channels. I think I watched Hyundai Country Calendar, Sunday and WTV News Review.

I enjoyed watching tv and my outing very much.


Image result for botany town centre

Image result for the hub botany

Image result for newmarket plaza auckland



Search Results

No comments:

Post a Comment