Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

My Week with Auntie Venessa

On Wednesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.35pm.

We went to Highland Park Library and Fresh Choice Supermarket at Half Moon Bay.

We also went to her house at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list and watched RNZ Checkpoint and 1 News at 6pm there. We left there at 6.27pm.

On Thursday afternoon I was with her again from 4pm to 6.20pm.

We went to Bunnings Warehouse, Post Shop and Pak n Save at Botany.

I enjoyed the time with her very much.




Image result for fresh choice half moon bay

Image result for rnz checkpoint

Image result for 1 news at 6pm
Image result for bunnings warehouse botany

Image result for shopping list

Image result for post shop botany

Image result for pak n save botany


No comments:

Post a Comment