Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

My Big Weekend

On Friday afternoon and night I watched Te Karere, The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, The Extreme Cake Makers, Call The Midwife and Coronation Street on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Newshub Live at 4pm, Modern Family, The Project, All New The Graham Norton Show, 7 Days and Funny Girls on Three.

I watched Weekend Room on WTV28 Chinese for a little while before going out.

On Saturday 12.45pm to 6pm we went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Wang Mart, Da Hua Supermarket, New World, Bakers Delight, Rebel Sports, Pak n Save, Chemist Warehouse and Kmart all around Botany.

We also went to picked up my sister Aimee for her friends birthday party at Golflands.

I saw the music teacher Steve, Owairoa old teacher aide Belinda and Nikhil’s Mum at Pak n Save. I said hello to them there.

At night I watched 1 News at 6pm, Britain Got Talent, Lotto NZ and The Hotel Inspector on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Barfoot and Thompson-Talking About The Room, Really Talked About The Truth and TV Series Drama on WTV28 Chinese.

On Sunday night I watched Prime News First at 5.30, WTV News Weekly, 1 News at 6pm, Dancing With The Stars, Sunday and Happy Pub on Freeview channels.

I didn’t go for a bike ride on the weekend as the weather wasn’t good.

I enjoyed watching tv and the outing very much.






Image result for lim chhour supermarket botanyImage result for tofu shop auckland

Image result for fruit world

Image result for wang mart howick

Image result for da hua supermarket

Image result for botany town centre


Image result for kmart botany

Image result for chemist warehouse botany

Image result for prime news first at 5.30






1 comment: