Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

My Busy Saturday

On Friday afternoon and night I watched The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, The Extreme Cake Makers-Royal Wedding Special, Call The Midwife and Coronation Street on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Modern Family, The Project, All New The Graham Norton Show, 7 Days and Funny Girls on Three.

On Saturday morning 10am to 11.45am I went for a bike ride to Wakaranga Creek Reserve, Prince Regent Park past Wetland, Pigeon Mountain, Half Moon Bay Marina, Wooden Bridge, Bucklands Beach, Musick Point-Howick Golf Club, Clovelly Rd Walkway, Eastern Beach, Macleans Park, Murvale Reserve, Howick, William Green Domain and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 19 km.

I watched Weekend Room and Happy Pub on WTV28 Chinese before lunch.

After lunch 1.35pm to 5.05pm I went to the Library and Countdown at Highland Park.

I also went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Da Hua Supermaket, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save and Hollywood Bakery all around Botany.

At night I watched TVNZ 1, Prime TV and WTV28 Chinese. My best part was the Prime News First at 5.30, 1 News at 6pm, Royal Wedding, Barfoot and Thompson-Property Talking, Hezhen Talk and Drama.

I enjoyed watching tv and the outing very much.

Image result for tvnz 1Image result for three nz

Image result for manukau city veterans club

Image result for china town auckland

Image result for botany town centre

Image result for hollywood bakery botany countdownImage result for wtv nz


No comments:

Post a Comment