Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

My Week with Auntie Venessa

On Wednesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.40pm.

We went to Highland Park Library. At 4.50pm we also went for a walk at Highland Park. We caught in the rain when we were walking.

On the way back, we went to her house at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list and watched 1 News at 6pm and RNZ Checkpoint there. I also watched CCTV1 on TV33 for a little while there.

We left there at 6.30pm.

We saw Uncle Grahame and his holiday van when he was driving at Bucklands Beach Rd near the intermediate school. I spotted his number plate there. We were very happy to see him. 

On Thursday afternoon I was with her again from 4pm to 6.30pm.

We went to Early Settler, Harvey Norman Electrical Outlet Store, Magness Benrow and The Design Store at The Hub.

We also went to Farmers, JB HI FI, New World and Pak n Save at Botany Mall.

We left there at 6.15pm.

I enjoyed the time with her very much.


Image result for highland park auckland

Image result for shopping list nz

Related image

Image result for cctv1

Image result for tv33

Image result for toyota hiace white 2005 nz

Image result for the hub botany

Image result for botany town centre



No comments:

Post a Comment