Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

My Tuesday and Thursday afternoon with Auntie Venessa

On Tuesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.40pm.

We went to drop her grandaughter, Charlotte at her house in Sunnyhills.

We also went to the library in Highland Park. 

After 5pm we went for a walk from Highland Park to Howick Intermediate passed the Leisure Centre.  We saw Yolande the Howick Intermediate principal in her office.  We didn't say hello to her there, as she was busy doing her work.

On the way back, we went to her house and Haxton's at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list at her house. We had a big chat to our friends Auntie Barbara, Uncle Ron and their grandchildren Florence and Charlie at Haxton's. We were happy to see them.  We left at Haxton's at 6.32pm. 

On Thursday afternoon I was with her again from 4pm to 6.15pm. 

We went to Countdown, The Design Store and Ballentnyes Fashion Central at The Hub in Botany. We saw Auntie Josephine at Countdown.  We had a big chat to her there.

On the way back, we went to Pak n Save. We left there at 6pm.  I enjoyed my time with her very much.











2 comments:

  1. hola it sounds amzing did you see my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Braydon,

      I did not see your house in Flat Bush with my support worker Auntie Venessa as we have shoped at Pak n Save near The Warehouse in Botany last Thursday.

      From Andrew

      Delete