Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

My Outing on the weekend

On Saturday we went to Manukau Supa Clinc for my Mum's appointment. 

We also went to Fresh n Save and had a look around the shops at Westfield in Manukau. 

On the way back, we went to Taiping Asian Supermarket, New World, Bakers Delight, the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Da Hua Supermarket, Pak n Save, Hollywood Bakery and Chemist Warehouse all around Botany.

On Sunday 11.05am to 12.55pm I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Northpark, Shamrock Park, Dannemora, Kellaway Reserve, East Tamaki Heights, Point View Reserve, Flat Bush, Logan Carr Reserve, Botany Downs and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 24ks.

I saw the views of Botany, Flat Bush, East Tamaki, Mt Wellington, One Tree Hill, Botany Downs, Highland Park, Northpark, Pigeon Mountain, Bucklands Beach and Mitre 10 Mega when we were at Point View.

After lunch I went to the Library, Countdown and Aviemore Fruit & Vegetables at Highland Park.

I also went to Fruit n Spice and New World at Howick.

I saw my old Owairoa teacher aide Belinda at Countdown. I said hello to her there.

I really enjoyed my outing with my family this weekend.



1 comment: