Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

My Tuesday afternoon with Auntie Venessa

On Tuesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.40pm.

We went for a walk from Lloyd Elsmore Park Pool & Leisure Centre to Howick Historical Village. I took a photo of the ducks with my phone.

We also went to the library at Highland Park. We saw release teacher Valerie's car at Medical Centre. She parked her car at  the underground parking of Countdown.

On the way back, we went to Haxton's and her house at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list and watched 1 News at 6pm at her house. We had a little chat with our friends Auntie Barbara, Uncle Ron and her grandchildren at Haxton's.

We left her house at 6.32pm. I enjoyed my time with her very much.





Image result for eastern beach




No comments:

Post a Comment