Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My Term 2 School Holidays 2018

On Saturday 7th 10.30am to 12.30pm I went for a bike ride to Rotary Walkway, Mt Wellington past Harvey Norman Centre, Panmure Basin, Wakaranga Creek Reserve, Prince Regent Park and Pigeon Mountain Wetland with my Dad. It was 22ks. After lunch 1pm to 4.15pm we went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save and Kmart all around Botany. We also went to Auntie Josephine and Uncle Charles home in Dannemora.

On Monday 9th I was with my support worker Auntie Adriana from 2.45pm to 3.45pm. We went to The Warehouse in Pakuranga.

On Tuesday 10th I was with Auntie Venessa from 3pm to 5.45pm. We went to $2 Shop, Countdown and the Library at Highland Park. We also went to the Ferry Terminal and Fresh Choice Supermarket at Half Moon Bay. On the way back, we went to her house at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list and watched Newshub Live at 4pm on Three Plus 1 there. We left there at 5.36pm.

On Thursday 12th I was with her again from 3pm to 5.25pm. We went for a walk from The Hub in Botany to Huntington Park. We also went to Kathmandu, Farmers, Macpac and Pak n Save at Botany Town Centre.

On Saturday 14th 12.10pm to 5.25pm we went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, Wang Mart, Da Hua Supermarket, Epacs Malaysian & Singaporean Supermart, Munns The Man’s Store, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save, Hollywood Bakery, Countdown and Kmart all around Botany. We also went to Auntie Josephine and Uncle Charles home in Dannemora.

On Sunday 15th and 22nd I went to the Library, Countdown and Aviemore Fruit & Vegetables Shop at Highland Park.

On Monday 16th I was with my support worker Auntie Adriana from 3.50pm to 4.50pm. We went for a walk to Prince Regent Park and Half Moon Bay.

On Tuesday 17th I was with Auntie Venessa from 3pm to 5.45pm. We went to the Library at Highland Park. We also went for a walk from Macleans Park to Eastern Beach. On the way back, we went to her house at Eastern Beach. I wrote the shopping list and watched Choice TV there. We left there at 5.36pm.

On Thursday 19th I was with her again from the same time. We went for a walk at Millhouse Reserve. We also went to the Post Shop, Farmers, Glassons, JB HI FI, New World and Pak n Save all around Botany Town Centre.

On Saturday 21st 10.40am to 12pm I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Golflands, Botany near The Hub, Huntington Park, Metlifecare Retirement Village-Dannemora Gardens, East Tamaki, Greenmount Reserve, Burswood and Lloyd Elsmore Park with my Dad. It was 17ks.

After lunch we went to Horbia Sushi at Highland Park. We also went to the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Epacs Malaysian & Singaporean Supermart, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save, Countdown and Farmers all around Botany.

I didn’t go for a bike ride on the 1st weekend of School Holidays as the weather wasn’t good. I enjoyed my holiday very much.

Image result for bike ride auckland

Image result for botany auckland

Image result for botany china town

Image result for the warehouse pakuranga


Image result for highland park auckland


Image result for fresh choice half moon bay



Image result for half moon bay nz



Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment