Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2018 comments

On Wednesday 7th November 2018 we went to Manaiakalani Film Festival at Hoyts in Sylvia Park.

Image result for manaiakalani film festival

Image result for hoyts sylvia park


First we divided into four groups with Naki, Diana, Elly and Shyama. I was in Shyama’s group on the way there. I went with Shirani, Brooklyn and Blake.

We saw Howick Intermediate, Stonefields, Te Hapori Community Class, Riverhills, Sylvia Park, Tamaki 3, Glendowie and other schools there.

We watched a variety of movies. My best part was the Who are you, Van Dammn Lagoon in Mt Wellington and Jump.

Image result for hoyts sylvia park movies

On the way back, I went back to school with Naki and our release teacher Gabrielle in the Sommerville van.

Image result for toyota hiace 2015 nz



I enjoyed going there very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment