Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Interact Art Festival 2018 comments

On Wednesday 31st October 2018 we went to Interact Art Festival at Corban Estate Centre in Henderson. First we divided into three groups with Kevin, Diana and Elly. I was in Kevin’s group and he had the Sunshine van called Ford Transit White 2008.

Image result for corban estate centre

Image result for ford transit white 2008 nz

When we got there, I watched the X Factor UK performance. Then I did art activities at the shed. My favourite things to do was pot painting, jewellery and making a badge.



Card making



Jordan is doing stone painting.



Ethan, Jordan and Cole are looking at the art display.



I was ready to be in wearable art parade.



Braydon and I were ready to be in the parade.




I was standing outside.

After lunch I did tape art at the shed.

Image result for tape art nz


Tape Art teacher.

We left there before 1.30pm.

I learnt a lot of things there. I enjoyed my time there very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment