Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Cricket Day 2018 comments

On Thursday 15th November 2018 we went to cricket day at Parnell Cricket Club in Remuera. It was a lovely sunny day.

Image result for remuera

When we got there, we divided into 2 groups called skunks and hedgehogs. I was with Mina, Julia, Leya, Jessica, Braydon, Kate, Blake, Aidan and Reggie in the hedgehogs groups.

I did cricket skills like throwing, bowling and other things. My best part was the throwing.





At 12pm we had our lunch under the trees. After lunch I met the Glendowie teacher Maxine in the playground.

Image result for playground nz

We saw Tamaki 3, Riverhills, Glendowie and Te Hapori-Community Class there.

We get back to school in a bus at 12.45pm.

Image result for bus nz

I had a fun day. I enjoyed playing cricket very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment