Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Paragraghs Writing about my Bike Ride comments on Saturday 15/9/18


On Saturday morning I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Millhouse Reserve, Sommerville past Meadowlands Shopping Plaza and Chinese shops, Shamrock Park, Shelly Park, Cockle Bay, Howick and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 19ks. We were riding that goes to Whitford, Clevedon and Brookby near the roundabout at Point View Dr in Shamrock Park.

Image result for cascades  walkway auckland

Image result for millhouse reserve

Image result for somerville auckland

Image result for meadowlands shopping plaza

Image result for shelly park

Image result for cockle bay auckland

Image result for howick beach

Image result for highland park auckland

Image result for whitford auckland

Image result for clevedon auckland

I saw the views of Pakuranga Golf Club, Botany, Northpark, Beachlands and countryside when we were riding.

Image result for views botany auckland


Image result for beachlands

Image result for northpark auckland

I saw all the people playing golf in the bush. One day I might visit the golf course with my family when I’m bigger.

Image result for golf course pakuranga golf club

I was really happy to see the views. I really like to go for a bike ride every weekends if the weather is good. I like to do more kilo meters with my Dad.

Image result for bike ride auckland

No comments:

Post a Comment