Pages

Saturday 29 September 2018

Edgewater Recycling group 28/9/18 comments

On Friday morning I was in group 1 with Diana for the Edgewater recycling.

Ethan and Jordan were in my group. I was covering for Kaine today.





First I went to get the recycling bin from the carpark.

Image result for recycling bins



We went to get the recycling papers from International Students Centre, the Library, Edgewater Office, Staff Room, Music Room and the C Block.

Image result for recycling papers nz





Image result for office

Image result for staff room

Image result for music room

I said hello to the Library Assistant Mr Taylor, Office Manager Mrs Ross and Principal Louise and Susan. They said hello to me.

Diana and the Edgewater staff were proud of me that I got the recycling papers very carefully and greeted them using my good manners.

I’m a very nice person to them.

Image result for greetings



I enjoyed doing the recycling very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment