Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Let's Get Active-Community Walk 6/9/18 comments

On Thursday 6th September 2018 I was in group 1 with Nicola, Shyama and Naki for the Community Walk.

Julia, Rapture, Braydon, Jordan, Kate, Thiha and Nikhil were in my group.

We went for a walk at the Panmure Basin in Mt Wellington. We went in the Sommerville van. It took us 49 minutes for the walk.





Shyama took a photo of me in the playground, sailing club, small train station and the bridge. I walked in front of Nicola, Rapture, Jordan and Thiha because I’m a very fast walker. I am very fit because I always go for a walk with my support worker Auntie Venessa.


We saw the view of Waipuna Hotel, Pakuranga, Panmure, Sylvia Park and Mt Wellington. We also saw the boats.

Image result for mt wellington


Image result for panmure sailing club

On the way back, we went past Ireland Rd past the walkway to Harvey Norman Centre and apartments.

Image result for ireland rd mt wellington

Image result for harvey norman centre mt wellington

I gave a Thank You card to Nicola on Friday morning. Nicola, Shyama and Diana were very proud of me.

Image result for thank you card

I was so well behaved on the walk. I enjoyed going out and about very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment