Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

My Busy Weekend

On Friday evening I watched Te Karere, The Chase, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, Masterchef Australia and Coronation Street 2018 on TVNZ 1. 

I also watched Newshub Live at 4pm, The Project, All New The Graham Norton Show, 7 Days and Funny Girls on Three. 

On Saturday 12.50pm to 5.05pm we went to the Library and Countdown at Highland Park. 

I also saw my old Owairoa classmates Mille's Mum at the library. I also said hello to her there. 

We also went to Chemist Warehouse, Kmart, Lim Chhour Supermarket, the fish shop, Tofu Shop, Da Hua Supermarket, Stevens Homeware Limited, New World, Bakers Delight, Pak n Save and Epacs Malaysian and Singaporean Supermart all around Botany. 

On the way to Pak n Save, we went to Fruit World at Dannemora.

At night I watched Prime News First at 5.30, 1 News at 6pm, Britain Got Talent, The Hotel Inspector, Barfoot and Thompson-Talking About The Room, Tiger Talk and Sing China-WTV Special Program on Freeview channels. 

On Sunday 11.05am to 12.40pm I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Millhouse Reserve, Sommerville past Meadowlands Shopping Plaza and Chinese shops, Shelly Park, Cockle Bay, Howick, Highland Park and Lloyd Elsmore Park with my Dad. It was 18ks.

After bike ride I went to the Library, Countdown and Aviemore Fruit & Vegetables Shop at Highland Park.

I enjoyed my weekend very much.





1 comment:

  1. Oh.... You have busy weekend. From Thiha.

    ReplyDelete