Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

My Busy Weekend

On Friday evening I watched TVNZ 1, Three, Shine TV, WTV28 Chinese and RNZ.

My best part was the Te Karere, Newshub Live at 4pm, The Chase, Modern Family, Checkpoint, 1 News at 6pm, Who's Visiting Tonight, Seven Sharp, The Project, Harcourts-Full Control, The Extreme Cake Makers, All New The Graham Norton Show, Call The Midwife, Everytown Downunder, 23 Blast Movie, Coronation Street, 7 Days, Funny Girls and TV Series Drama.

On Saturday 10.55am to 12.50pm I went to Lim Chhour Supermarket, the fish shop, Tofu Shop, Fruit World, New World and Bakers Delight all around Botany.

At night I watched 1 News at 6pm, Britain Got Talent and The Hostel Inspector on TVNZ 1.

I also watched Barfoot and Thompson-Talking About The Room, Tiger Talk and TV Series Drama on WTV28 Chinese.

On Sunday 10.05am to 11.55am I went for a bike ride to Farm Cove, Wakaranga Creek Reserve, Half Moon Bay, Wooden Bridge, Bucklands Beach, Musick Point-Howick Golf Club, Clovelly Rd Walkway, Rogers Park, Eastern Beach, Macleans Park, Murvale Reserve, Howick, William Green Domain and Highland Park with my Dad. It was 21ks.

I tried to visit my friends Auntie Kathy at Bucklands Beach. She wasn't at home. So I didn't see her there.

After bike ride we went to the Library and Countdown at Highland Park.

We also went to Munns Man Store, Countdown, The Warehouse, Pak n Save, Chemist Warehouse and had a look around the shops at Botany.

At night I watched WTV News Weekly, Dancing With The Stars, Sunday and Coronation Street.

I enjoyed my weekend very much.

Image result for ti rakau drive
Image result for botany town centre 2018Image result for bike ride auckland

Image result for highland park shopping centre

Image result for the hub botanyImage result for chemist warehouse botany


No comments:

Post a Comment