Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

My Weekend Story

On Friday afternoon and night I watched TVNZ 1, Three, TVNZ Duke, TVNZ Games Extra, Shine TV, WTV28 Chinese, CCTV4 and NZ Radio National TV. 

My best part was the Te Karere, Newshub Live at 4pm, Gold Coast Commonweath Games, Checkpoint, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, The Project, The Graham Norton's Good Guest Guide, Live At The Apollo, Courageous, Beautiful Eating, Harcourts-Financial Investment, The Code Of Life-Phoenix Chinese Channel and Drama. 

On Saturday at 1.40pm to 5.05pm we went to Highland Park Library, fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, New World, Bakers Delight and Pak n Save all around Botany. 

I saw Elaine the 1st Te Hapori-Community Class Links Teacher at New World. I said hello to her there.

Then at night I watched 1 News at 6pm and Gold Coast Commonweath Games on TVNZ 1. I also watched Seasonal Eating, Barfoot and Thompson-Property Talking, Hezhen Talk and Drama on WTV28 Chinese on Saturday night. 

On Sunday at 10.45am to 12.55pm I went for a bike ride to Cascades Walkway, Northpark, Sommerville past Meadowlands Shopping Plaza, Shamrock Park, Mangemangeroa Reserve, Shelly Park Beach, Howick, Botany Downs, Highland Park and Lloyd Elsmore Park with my Dad. It was 20ks. I was very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment