Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

My Thursday afternoon story

On Thursday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.35pm.

We went to visit Auntie Carolyn and Uncle Paul in Pakuranga.

Then we had a look around the clothes shops at Botany.

We also went to Pak n Save Botany and to her house at Eastern Beach.

I saw Michelle at Pak n Save. I said hello to her there. 

I also saw CCTV4 inside a Eastern Beach Food Centre, when I was passing the shop. I was so happy to see it through the window. 

I was so happy. I had a fantastic afternoon. 












2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew what do you liked about Chinese TV8 Can you speak Chinese.
    From Rapture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rapture,
      I like watching WTV Presented Programmes, Drama, Phoneix Info News, Phoneix Chinese Channel and AM936 on WTV28 Chinese. No I don't speak Chinese language.
      From Andrew

      Delete