Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Auntie Venessa's new car

On Tuesday afternoon I was with Auntie Venessa from 4pm to 6.40pm. We went in her new car called Honda Jazz Orange 2018. She get her new car from Honda Cars East Auckland in Botany last Friday the 12th of October 2018.

Image result for honda jazz orange 2018 nz


Related image
She took me to Highland Park Shopping Centre, Pigeon Mountain Kindergarten, Auntie Kathy’s house and her house at Eastern Beach. I was the GPS for her to get there.

Image result for highland park shopping centre

Image result for pigeon mountain

We listened to Coast radio in her new car because we like the songs from 1960s, 1970s and 1980s on that radio. The Honda staff set up the radio for her.



I sat at the front with her as I’m bigger.

Image result for honda jazz front seat nz

I enjoyed going in her new car very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment