Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

My Queen's Birthday Weekend 2018

On Friday evening I watched TVNZ 1, Three, Prime TV, Shine TV, WTV28 Chinese and RNZ.

My best part was the Te Karere, The Chase, Modern Family, Prime News First at 5.30, Checkpoint, 1 News at 6pm, Seven Sharp, The Project, All New The Graham Norton Show, The Extreme Cake Makers, Call The Midwife, Coronation Street, 7 Days, Funny Girls, Shine Movie and TV Series Drama.

On Saturday 12.45pm to 5.45pm we went to Highland Park Library, Chemist Warehouse, the fish shop, Lim Chhour Supermarket, Tofu Shop, Indian shop, Tai Ping Asian Supermarket, New World, Bakers Delight, $2 Shop, Hannahs and Countdown all around Botany. 

We also went to Hannahs Clearance Centre at Mt Wellington. 

My Dad went to Hiroba Sushi and Countdown at Highland Park when I was in the library.

On the way back, we went to Auntie Josephine's and Uncle Charles's at Dannemora.

At night I watched 1 News at 6pm, Britain Got Talent, Lotto NZ and The Hotel Inspector on TVNZ 1.  

I also watched Barfoot And Thompson-Talking About The Room, Tiger Talk and TV Series Drama on WTV28 Chinese.

I didn't go for a bike ride on the weekend as the weather wasn't good.

I enjoyed my long weekend very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment